Scoping project requests and proposals using precise deliverables. Planning a project using milestones. Calculating workloads. Steering a project. Getting people involved in the project and managing conflict.
This training path of 9 hours is available during 1 year and include:
- 11 sessions
- 4 essentials
- 1 action tip
- 3 evaluations
- Define the project and assign key roles
- Project milestones
- Break down the project
- Organise the project and negotiate for resources
- Launch the project in the right conditions
- Control the project
- Close the project
- Manage project risk
- Deal with the human factor in the project
- Manage the post-project phase
- What is transverse management?
- Developing Cooperative Behaviour
- Asserting your leadership in a non-hierarchical relationship
- Preparing a convincing presentation
- Identifying your professional network
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.