Knowing what a client really is, identify the client’s expectations and learn to respond to them effectively.
This training path of 7 hours is available during 1 month and include:
- 8 sessions
- 3 essentials
- 3 action tips
- 2 videocasts
- 3 evaluations
- Client orientation: the best strategy to gain competitive advantage
- Change your mindset: from market to customer
- Providing a service that meets the customer’s expectations
- Managing client dissatisfaction
- Management that encourages staff to be client-oriented
- Treating your staff like your clients
- What is Quality Client Service?
- Improving your staff's skills through mentoring
- Evaluating the quality of customer service
- Identifying customer expectations and satisfaction
- Managing customer complaints
- The influence of your "perception filter"
- Active Listening
- Asking questions
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.