Identifying the fundamentals of leadership, from vision to declared mission. Understanding corporate strategy and value creation. Creating a vision and making it operational. Finding out what motivates and stimulates your team. Managing resistance and communicating vision.
This training path of 9 hours is available during 1 year and include:
- 12 sessions
- 6 essentials
- 1 action tip
- 3 videocasts
- 3 evaluations
- Achieve success through leadership
- What is vision?
- Visioneering: creating your vision
- Ensuring your vision is accessible and operational
- Preparing to implement the vision
- Building on the values and motivation of your people
- Getting your teams to adopt the vision
- What is corporate strategy?
- What is company strategy?
- Building your strategy at the business level
- Guidelines for drawing up a strategic project
- Mastering SWOT analysis
- Value creation and strategy
- Finance is too important to be left only to finance people
- Mastering the basics of valuation
- Managing with value creation levers
- Creating value on a daily basis
- The 3 keys of finance
- What is leadership?
- Identifying your staff members' motivation
- Getting the team on board when planning for a change
100% online training—completely flexible schedule.